The UOSSM Saramada Community Isolation Center admits COVID-19 patients experiencing mild to moderate symptoms as part of the referral system. Patients will remain in the center until they test negative and will receive high quality medical care throughout their stay.
As of January 27, 2021, there were 20,965 total cases of the coronavirus in northwest Syria with 5 new cases in the past 24 hours, and a total of 380 deaths.
In response to the Covid19 pandemic, UOSSM Turkey has taken the following steps in Northern Syria:
– Sterilized three camps of dispacement (Alfurquan Camp, Alwafaa Camp, Kahatayn Camp).
– Distributed over 1000 hygiene kits (includes personal hygiene essentials for women and children).
– Distributed over 1000 food baskets with basic essentials to encourage people to stay home.
– Contributed to establish an isolation center in Afrin.
– Contributed to establish distance learning center in Afrin.
– Distributed awareness brochures on protection from Coronavirus in displacement camps.
– Over 10,000 people were reached with UOSSM Turkey awareness campaigns.
Please support our work so we can help protect the most vulnerable.