The price of a typical food basket in Syria has increased by 200% in the past six months, according to the World Food Program (WFP). Many grocers, shops and pharmacies have shut down as business owners cannot keep up with the changing prices. The UN estimates 11 million people were already in need of humanitarian assistance in Syria.
- UOSSM provided almost 2.5 million medical services
- UOSSM supported 14 primary health care centers and 13 mobile clinics
- UOSSM provided over 162,000 beneficiaries with nutrition services focused on
- women and children
- UOSSM provided nutrition services to over 162,000 people
- UOSSM Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Services provided care to 110,096 beneficiaries
- UOSSM Bab Al Hawa Hospital provided health care services to over 1 million patients since establishment through the end of 2019